<h1>Preliminary petition requirement</h1> <p>A person claiming to be the spouse, parent, or child of&nbsp;an American citizen cannot obtain preferred status unless&nbsp;a petition for issuance of an immigration visa (Form 1-130) is filed on his behalf with the Attorney General by the United States citizen parent, child, or spouse and is approved by the Attorney General on a finding that the bene ficiary is entitled to preferred status.</p>
Los Abogados
  • Francisco Hernandez
  • Daniel Hernandez
  • Phillip Hall
  • Rocio Martinez